Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


The tomatoes have been in for about 2 weeks, and they've more than tripled in size. One of them is even starting to develop blooms. I am really excited!


The herbs on top are doing well also. The basil is doing best, so here is a picture of it. The cilantro and thyme are also up, but not as big as the basil.


I've been working on our front walk for about a week now. I started last Thursday and have worked on it every day except Sunday since then. I still have to put sand on top of the gravel, then it's on to the flagstones. That should be fun... And one day maybe we'll get some real grass.


C finally pulled out his tooth last night! It's his upper incisor, and the other one is loose as well. So he may be able to sing about what he wants for Christmas and really mean it!

That's all I have to update on right now. Nothing much else is really happening... Except the weather, and it's always changing- kinda like us...

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange (ch-ch-changes)
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange (ch-ch-changes)
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me, but I can't trace time
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange (ch-ch-changes)
Oh, look out, you rock and rollers
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange (ch-ch-changes)
Pretty soon now, you're gonna get older
Time may change me, but I can't trace time
I said that time may change me, but I can't trace time

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want us to know your opinion, go ahead!