Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Judah was Right!

As we were leaving to go out this afternoon, Judah says "Why is there a birdie in the house?" I told him there wasn't, and he said, "I saw it flying over there."
Well, we left anyway, and later when we got home, he kept talking about the birdie. The kids started watching Spongebob, and I heard a "cheep". I looked around and found nothing. My imagination, I thought.
I started cooking dinner, and heard another "cheep". I'm going crazy now.
So I sat down and watched a little TV with the boys and heard it again. I asked them if they heard it, and they said no.
Then I heard it again, and it kept on 'cheeping'. So we went to look for it.
Caleb found him in the dining room. It was a baby sparrow of some sort that was barely able to fly. I grabbed the camera and got a couple of shots then opened the door and shooed him out. Some adventure!


Little birdie in the corner, behind the milk can


Little birdie after he got out on the deck

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want us to know your opinion, go ahead!